Wanted: model 100

  • Sean Durkin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Hi guys-
      Looks like everyone had a great time over the weekend! After these kids grow a bit, I'll see about getting out to these functions. Until then, I'll live vicariously through email.

      Anyone have a spare tandy model 100? Condition isn't important- think it will be easier to write without the internets siren song. Let me know- we'll work out a price.

      Thanks!
      Sean
      Sean P. Durkin