Re: another recruit...Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 6.0 exhibit reg now open

    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2009
      Good job!  I saw the email this afternoon and wondered who that guy is ....

      All you other MARCHins should learn from Dan's example .... get your friends involved!!
      Evan,

      I recruited another exhibitor from these parts.
      He has the chess computer collection and I convinced him to come on over for VCF east.
      I helped him register his exhibit on vintage.org, you should see the request by now.
      He has a very large collection to fit in one booth, but I think he will bring the significant machines that are interesting.
      Those that are interested in seeing his website can look at the link below.
      http://www.chesscomputers.org/

      =Dan
      [http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/ = Pittsburgh ]

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Go here: http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php to register for
      VCF East 6.0 exhibits.

      It's okay if you only have a general idea of your exhibit right now.
      You can always fill in some more details later.  However for the VCF's
      advertising / marketing purposes, it is MUCH better to sign up sooner
      rather than later!  People who sign up sooner will also have dibs on the
      best booth locations.

      - Evan