Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Holiday Party Pictures

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2009
      More photos posted in
      March Yahoo group in folder "Spring Party".

      billdrom
        NICE!!! Glad to know I wasn't the only guy taking pics!

        Go BILL!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 31, 2009
          Great pictures !  Wow, I wish I could have gotten out of work earlier (darn that work!). I got there at 7:45 after many had left.  I would have loved to see Bill Degnan's Commodore 16, 116 etc.  Next time, I hope I can get there earlier. Smiley emoticon

            From: Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...>
            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 12:17 AM