Re: How do I edit the info ?...Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 6.0 exhibitreg now open

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2009
      You can't. I can. :)

      Send me the changes.

      From: Dan Roganti
      Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:13:39 -0400
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: How do I edit the info ?...Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 6.0 exhibit reg now open

      Evan,

      I submitted my exhibit entry the other day.
      But how do I edit the info that's in there now.
      I couldn't see where I can click to edit my entry.
      I wanted to add some additional info.

      =Dan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Go here: http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php to register for  VCF East 6.0 exhibits.  It's okay if you only have a general idea of your exhibit right now.   You can always fill in some more details later.  However for the VCF's  advertising / marketing purposes, it is MUCH better to sign up sooner  rather than later!  People who sign up sooner will also have dibs on the  best booth locations.  - Evan   ------------------------------------  Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 13 , May 31, 2009
        Evan,

        I recruited another exhibitor from these parts.
        He has the chess computer collection and I convinced him to come on over for VCF east.
        I helped him register his exhibit on vintage.org, you should see the request by now.
        He has a very large collection to fit in one booth, but I think he will bring the significant machines that are interesting.
        Those that are interested in seeing his website can look at the link below.
        http://www.chesscomputers.org/

        =Dan
        [http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/ = Pittsburgh ]