Re: [midatlanticretro] 50-pole switch?

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31 8:36 AM
      I've found several 4-way manual printer switches with 36-pin connectors
      which say they switch all 36 conductors. I'll pick up one and see how it
      works. If I can put this together the way I want, I'll have a single
      enclosure with a 360K drive, a 1.2M drive, a 720K drive and a power
      supply, and a separate enclosure with the 8" DS drive and power supply.