MARCH Holiday Party Pictures

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2009

      http://picasaweb.google.com/cliendo/MarchSpringParty2009#

      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2009
        Did you make progress with the TV Typewriter?
        Bill

        Christian Liendo wrote:

        http://picasaweb.google.com/cliendo/MarchSpringParty2009#

      • Bill Dromgoole
        Message 3 of 6 , May 31, 2009
          More photos posted in
          March Yahoo group in folder "Spring Party".

          billdrom
            NICE!!! Glad to know I wasn't the only guy taking pics!

            Go BILL!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 31, 2009
              Great pictures !  Wow, I wish I could have gotten out of work earlier (darn that work!). I got there at 7:45 after many had left.  I would have loved to see Bill Degnan's Commodore 16, 116 etc.  Next time, I hope I can get there earlier. Smiley emoticon

                From: Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...>
                To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 12:17 AM