Stuff and Mo stuff

  • christian_liendo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      I guess no one wants the Apple III .... Poor Apple III

      I have other stuff I am willing to trade

      Atari 400/800 games:
      Star Raiders
      Missle Command

      C64 Games:
      Omega Race Cart

      Sega 32X Games:
      Star Wars
      Mortal Kombat II
      Virtua Fighter

      Box and manuals for a Tandy Pocket Computer PC8 (no computer), if you have the computer.. I have the box

      Gamecube w box one controller, but no video cable

      I have a whole Sega Saturn, I would be willing to trade for something nice
      I can throw in World Series Baseball II, Madden 97 and NBA live 97

      Please let me know, I dont want to pack all this on the train from NYC
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2009

        > I guess no one wants the Apple III .... Poor Apple III

        MARCH could use one.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2009
          the gamecube sounds interesting, but I think it is too late to discuss trade as I will be busy (i.e. away from computer) most of tomorrow until the party.