Profiles!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2009

      Yahoo has been adding a bunch of new group features. I urge all
      MARCHins to add their detailed profiles.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2009

        > Yahoo has been adding a bunch of new group features. I urge all
        > MARCHins to add their detailed profiles.

        Allow me to clarify .... "detailed" is nice but "accurate" is nicer ....
        just like BillDeg wrote: "Currently working as a thereminist at the
        Russian embassy." :)
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2009
          I guess Evan didn't like what I quickly typed in.

          Be glad you got that much!  I put more effort into that than the first 6 months I had Facebook.  :-P

          --
          See you space cowboy...
        • madodel
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2009
            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Yahoo has been adding a bunch of new group features. I urge all
            > MARCHins to add their detailed profiles.

            I tried to enter one but Yahoo screwed up the formatting so I deleted it.
            And it wouldn't accept a valid URL for a link. No wonder these clowns are
            at death's door.

            Mark