Billdeg brings update

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      I plan to arrive at 12, unless we can get in earlier because I have to
      leave by 5.

      I plan to bring *one* maybe two of the following, if anyone has a special
      interest let me know, or I will pick at random:
      1) Atari 800 with games, disk drives, extras, disks, adapter to hook to a
      modern hard drive, etc. but I have never tried it yet. Maybe someone has
      an Atari archive to trade (Andy?) and I have disks that someone may want to
      copy. I will work on this tonight to see what I need to do to make it
      work.

      2) TRS 80 Model 4 that needs a new disk drive (a project I can complete
      on-site.) then Kelly and whomever else can use to trade software with me
      and exchange with what I have.

      3) IBM 5155 with 3.5 and 5 1/4" drives. Aside from how cool it looks, I
      can bring old IBM programs to copy (diagnostics, old versions of DOS, BASIC
      games, etc).

      4) DEC 11/05 (if someone is knowledgeable of these and would like to help
      check it out before powering on). I need to clean the card contacts, check
      power supply and voltages, wiring contacts.

      What I am already bringing:
      1) CBM 8050 software (for Ian) including my magic disk that "..answers all
      questions and solves all problems.."

      2) 2 Plus/4 systems for trade or sale and for demo purposes a C116 and C16.
      I have some Plus /4 accessories too. Does anyone have any Plus /4 games?
      I have a small amount, hard to find in NTSC. I will bring what I can. The
      Plus/4 uses any C-64 compatible disk drive and monitor.

      3) One or two random things to trade tbd.

      4) Did I promise anyone anything I forgot, email me directly to remind me.

      Bill Degnan