List of stuff for Spring Fling

  • jus10j
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2009
      Well, the best laid plans are often changed by a sick kiddo. While it won't prevent me from coming tomorrow, it pretty much cut out my chance of digging through the basement for more stuff to bring. I will bring several 12 packs of soda to share, but likely won't arrive until after 1pm. Here is what I dug out, please e-mail me if you want to lay claim, nothing in return expected for these items.

      1) SCSI ZIP-100 Drive. Complete, less ZIP disks. Includes Power supply, cable, instructions and both MAC and DOS/WIN 3.5" installation disks.

      2) Playstation PSOne. This is the smaller reissue of the original Playstation. It works. Comes with power supply, 2 controllers, 1 memory card and RCA hook-up cable.

      3) RCA Lyra MP3 player model RD2201. Think MP player circa 2000. Runs on AA batteries. Works. Includes a case logic case, 1 - 128 and 1 - 48MB CF memory card, original software (runs Real Player), and has a CF adaptor that hooks up to PC via parallel and ps2 port.

      Was someone looking for a working Commodore 1541? I can bring one. (And if so, are you the same person I see posting on the uIEC Group?)

      If anyone needs any Atari 2600 or 5200 games (think common games like Pac-Man, Asteroids, Pole Position etc), let me know - I have some spares laying around, I will look tonight for specific titles requested.

      OK, and some weird non-computer stuff. I was going to throw this stuff on Freecycle, but will drag it down if anyone is interested.

      4) IKEA CD/DVD holder. This is a wall mount shelf, do a google search for BENNO shelf to see an image. Color is beech (I think, the darker wood color, I think birch is the lighter color) It has slight water damage on one end, not really noticeable when hanging.

      5) IKEA style black bookcase, from a store called EURWAY. 72" tall, 26" wide, 9" deep. The black backing was lost in a move, I cut two pieces of aluminum to go behind it as a replacement. Nothing wrong with them, they are not assembled, so can be transported in a car.

      6) BOSCH model B2100 9.6v Cordless Drill. Includes 2 batteries, charger, and plastic case. Batteries are going going, but not gone. They maybe hold 25% charge each. Drill works fine.

      7) Cellphones.
      Samsung SCH-a870 for Verizon. Includes charger, box, instuctions. Battery is good.
      2 - LG model VX3450 for Verizon (Blue Hippos). Both work, batteries are good on both.
      Motorola RAZR v3m for Verizon, silver. Works, but no battery and the camera only works in like 4 colors. Includes box and headset
      adaptor.
      Sony Ericcson T226 for AT&T (actually a SIM based phone). Good battery, has charger and ear piece.

      Sorry I don't have more computer stuff this time, maybe I will get a chance to dig out more stuff out tonight.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2009

        > 5) IKEA style black bookcase, from a store called EURWAY. 72" tall, 26" wide, 9" deep. The black backing was lost in a move, I cut two pieces of aluminum to go behind it as a replacement. Nothing wrong with them, they are not assembled, so can be transported in a car.
        MARCH calls dibs on this.