Weather this weekend

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Forecast is mid-70s and sunny.

      There is ** central air ** where we'll be, but Fred requested that we avoid cranking it to Arctic temps because of the high utility bills. There are also windows we can open, doors we can open to the outside, and electric fans.

      Re: entertainment -- there's a large screen in the room and InfoAge has a digital projector -- but last time Bryan supplied the DVD player and stereo; this time he's not attending. Can anyone else bring that stuff?

      Anyone up for outdoor recreation? There are some large grassy areas right next to where we'll be, and a BIG area back near the H-buildings where we can legally go now. :). I can bring a Wiffleball bat, or Frisbee, or whatever. Personally I enjoy Badmitton. Anyone have the equipment?