Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Automatic gate

    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2009
      Yes, chain link. Not sure about the metal frame material.

      I agree that converting it to a slider is best.

      Township isn't a factor. They own the land, InfoAge has the lease and
      controls the facilities. Also this is not a MARCH budget issue, it
      would be an InfoAge expense. I'm merely proposing that MARCH engineer
      it and accept the inevitable laurels. :)