Re: TRS-80 Model-II Computer Desk

  • jus10j
    Message 1 of 16 , May 28, 2009
      Wow, awesome link, thanks. I can't believe I have never run across this before (the link or the desk!). I scoured those Radio Shack catalogs when I was a kid. I have never been a TRS80 fan (althougth a model iii or iv was the first computer I ever used in my 5th grade math class), but that system with desk has been added to my wish list, too bad this is out on the left coast.