This Weekend

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2009
      Unfortunately, events (many, many of them) have conspired to make me
      unable to attend the party this weekend. <yoda>Bummed, I am.</yoda>

      Peace... Sridhar
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2009

        > Unfortunately, events (many, many of them) have conspired to make me
        > unable to attend the party this weekend.<yoda>Bummed, I am.</yoda>
        >
        > Peace... Sridhar

        Although now Degnan is coming ... so you could say, "We got a Bill for
        Shridar!"

        Not gonna pay it though. :)
      • John S
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2009
          The same for me, as well, unfortunately... I've not the money to justify the gas for the trip to NJ.... :(

          Hopefully I can attend the next one.

          ~John S