Unloading this weekend

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2009
      This is important -- it's okay to unload your cars using the back ramp (like @ VCF), but, you MUST close the main fence gate after driving inside and when leaving. InfoAge is cracking down on security (which is a good thing.)
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2009
        I am taking a helocoper tomorrow, is there a landing pad or can I just land
        in the back by the ramp?
        Thanks
        Bill

        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2009
          You have to parachute in. This was an Army base, not a Hilton, you maggot!

          I am taking a helocoper tomorrow, is there a landing pad or can I just land
          in the back by the ramp?
          Thanks
          Bill

          > This is important -- it's okay to unload your cars using the back ramp
          (like @ VCF), but, you MUST close the main fence gate after driving inside
          and when leaving. InfoAge is cracking down on security (which is a good
          thing.)

        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 5 , May 28, 2009
            evan@... wrote:
            > This is important -- it's okay to unload your cars using the back ramp (like @ VCF), but, you MUST close the main fence gate after driving inside and when leaving. InfoAge is cracking down on security (which is a good thing.)

            They're cracking down on security? Great! Fuck security!

            Peace... Sridhar
            Message 5 of 5 , May 28, 2009
              evan@... wrote:

              This is important -- it's okay to unload your cars using the back ramp (like @ VCF), but, you MUST close the main fence gate after driving inside and when leaving. InfoAge is cracking down on security (which is a good thing.)

              They're cracking down on security?  Great!  Fuck security!

              Peace...  Sridhar

              LOL ... you know what I meant.