Not the only party in town

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      While we're in 9032-A this weekend, the hotel dining room (up the ramp from us) will be the venue for a teenager's going-away party on Saturday night. The celebrant is Fred's foreign exchange student who is returning to Germany. Anyway, the doors to the dining room and our room both close, so there shouldn't be too much noise overlap, if any.

      Also, InfoAge volunteer Mike Gollub says he will supply large coolers and ice for us. He volunteered this totally out of nowhere. Says he's got a friend in the beverage biz.