VCF East 6.0 exhibit reg now open

    Message 1 of 13 , May 27, 2009
      Go here: http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php to register for
      VCF East 6.0 exhibits.

      It's okay if you only have a general idea of your exhibit right now.
      You can always fill in some more details later. However for the VCF's
      advertising / marketing purposes, it is MUCH better to sign up sooner
      rather than later! People who sign up sooner will also have dibs on the
      best booth locations.

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 13 , May 27, 2009

        > Go here:http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php to register for
        > VCF East 6.0 exhibits.
        >
        > It's okay if you only have a general idea of your exhibit right now.
        > You can always fill in some more details later. However for the VCF's
        > advertising / marketing purposes, it is MUCH better to sign up sooner
        > rather than later! People who sign up sooner will also have dibs on the
        > best booth locations.
        >
        > - Evan

        PS - please let me know if you find any typo, broken links, or other
        mistakes / contradictions / etc.
        Message 3 of 13 , May 27, 2009
          I will be able to make it after all. That means I can bring the Plus/4's.
          Bill Deg
        • Brian Cirulnick
          Message 4 of 13 , May 27, 2009

            > I will be able to make it after all. That means I can bring the Plus/4's.
            > Bill Deg

            Cool... How much will I owe you?
            Message 5 of 13 , May 27, 2009
              Brian Cirulnick wrote:

              I will be able to make it after all.  That means I can bring the Plus/4's.
              Bill Deg

              Cool... How much will I owe you?

              I believe we were saying $25?
              bd
              Message 6 of 13 , May 27, 2009
                Brian Cirulnick wrote:

                I will be able to make it after all.  That means I can bring the Plus/4's.
                Bill Deg

                Cool... How much will I owe you?

                Or you can trade me the 4032 with the bad keyboard?
                Bill
              • Mr Ian Primus
                Message 7 of 13 , May 28, 2009
                  --- On Wed, 5/27/09, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                  > I will be able to make it after all. That means I can bring the >Plus/4's.
                  >Bill Deg

                  Great that you can make it! If I bring my 8032 and working dual disk drive (and blank disks), could you bring along some software? I really don't have any software for that machine...

                  -Ian
                • Bill Degnan
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 28, 2009
                    > > I will be able to make it after all. That means I can bring the
                    >Plus/4's.
                    > >Bill Deg
                    > >

                    > Great that you can make it! If I bring my 8032 and working dual disk
                    drive (and blank disks), could you bring along some software? I really
                    don't have any software for that machine...

                    > -Ian

                    Will do. So far I am bringing

                    1 (or 2) CBM Plus/4's for sale or trade
                    8032/8050 software

                    did I forget anything? I can only stay from the beginning until about 4:30
                    or so, I have tickets to the Phillies game that evening.

                    bd
                  • Dan Roganti
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 31, 2009
                      Evan,

                      I submitted my exhibit entry the other day.
                      But how do I edit the info that's in there now.
                      I couldn't see where I can click to edit my entry.
                      I wanted to add some additional info.

                      =Dan

                      Evan Koblentz wrote:
                      Go here: http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php to register for
                      VCF East 6.0 exhibits.

                      It's okay if you only have a general idea of your exhibit right now.
                      You can always fill in some more details later.  However for the VCF's
                      advertising / marketing purposes, it is MUCH better to sign up sooner
                      rather than later!  People who sign up sooner will also have dibs on the
                      best booth locations.

                      - Evan

                      <*> Your email settings:
                          Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • evan@snarc.net
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 31, 2009
                        You can't. I can. :)

                        Send me the changes.

                        From: Dan Roganti
                        Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:13:39 -0400
                        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                        Subject: How do I edit the info ?...Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 6.0 exhibit reg now open

                        Evan,

                        I submitted my exhibit entry the other day.
                        But how do I edit the info that's in there now.
                        I couldn't see where I can click to edit my entry.
                        I wanted to add some additional info.

                        =Dan

                        Evan Koblentz wrote:
                        Go here: http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php to register for  VCF East 6.0 exhibits.  It's okay if you only have a general idea of your exhibit right now.   You can always fill in some more details later.  However for the VCF's  advertising / marketing purposes, it is MUCH better to sign up sooner  rather than later!  People who sign up sooner will also have dibs on the  best booth locations.  - Evan   ------------------------------------  Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Dan Roganti
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 31, 2009
                          Evan,

                          I recruited another exhibitor from these parts.
                          He has the chess computer collection and I convinced him to come on over for VCF east.
                          I helped him register his exhibit on vintage.org, you should see the request by now.
                          He has a very large collection to fit in one booth, but I think he will bring the significant machines that are interesting.
                          Those that are interested in seeing his website can look at the link below.
                          http://www.chesscomputers.org/

                          =Dan
                          [http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/ = Pittsburgh ]