Re: [midatlanticretro] List 'o Crap for Spring Fling

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009

      http://picasaweb.google.com/cliendo/Brian#

      --- On Tue, 5/26/09, Brian Cirulnick <techrat@...> wrote:

      From: Brian Cirulnick <techrat@...>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] List 'o Crap for Spring Fling
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 12:49 PM

      Here's a mostly partial list of what I have gathered to bring to the party this weekend, yell out if you're interested.. ..

      Amiga 2000 (loaded) -- this for TRADE or SALE only, but it's got some kind of RAM/HD/CPU? card, probably a GVP card, with a drive attached, 2 dual-serial cards, an ethernet card, two motherboard enhancements (flicker free video, and something else, can't remember). Hasn't been powered on in a decade, but I assume it all works. No keyboard or mouse, sorry....

      Amiga 2000 (bare-bones) -- giving it away.

      Intergraph -- Dual P-Pro 150, 128mb ram(?), PCMCIA card slot, cdrom, 1gb scsi HD -- giving it away.

      Windows CE-based child's laptop. Only WINCE device I've ever seen with a floppy drive. Pretty good for just taking notes, but battery doesn't hold a charge. I have an A/C adapter, so I can show it running. A little bit of hardware hacking for the battery can fix this.

      Mac Clone - Umax C-500... I think that's what it is. Last booted a few years ago, assumed works just fine. 8GB hd (?) and some RAM... Can't remember.

      KDS 19" LCD monitor that needs repair. Powers on, then turns itself off after a few seconds.

      Commodore Pet 4032 -- this for TRADE or SALE only -- Works fine, but the keyboard isn't 100%. A good cleaning might get it good enough to use.

      5.25 Floppy drives. I remember someone saying these were getting hard to find, so I dug up a few. Some are 360k others might be 1.2MB, dunno. All are half-height.

      A Zenith 8088 laptop? Still works, battery holds a charge...

      Sun Sparc LX -- lunchbox style Sun-4 Series.

      What I'm looking for:
      I recently aquired a TRS-80 Model II (16), but I need a keyboard. The former owner couldn't locate it, I assume it got tossed by accident.

      Software for a Northstar Advantage...

      And anything else really really cool.

      Oh, I think Chris has posted photos of my crap, but, since I'm at work, I cannot access anything on the web (except yahoo groups, go figure)... However (and I'm sure he'll correct me), I believe the link was picasa.google. com/cliendo/ #Brian ... or something like that.