VCF East 7 Chuck Peddle (FWD)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2009
      On Sun, May 17, 2009 4:34 am, I wrote:

      > For those who don't prefer the Chuck Peddle video divided into 4
      > parts at YouTube, BIOS has now posted the entire 1 hour, 57 minute video.
      > Look for "Vintage Computer Fest '07 - Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd,
      > Dave Haynie, Bob Russell" at

      > http://blip.tv/file/2120494

           BIOS now has the original .avi at

                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B80XOZUI

                    Temporarily there for 90 days,
                    Robert Bernardo
                    Fresno Commodore User Group
                    http://videocam.net.au/fcug
                    July 25-26 Commodore Vegas Expo -
                    http://www.portcommodore.com/commvex

      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2009
        That gets cooler every time I watch it.  It's one thing to get an individual guest speaker, but I'm most proud of how we brought those four guys together in one place.