Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple III, SWTPC CT-1024 & the March Party

  • John S
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 1:52 PM
      I'd be interested in the C128, what are you asking for it, and would you consider a trade instead of money (if so what are you seeking atm)?

      On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:40 AM, <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      I bought an Apple III and a SWTPC CT-1024 Video Typewriter II and honestly the Apple III needs a lot more work that I can give it.

      - The unit will not turn on, no lights...nothing.
      - The keyboard is very dirty and messed up, might need replacing
      - The keyboard cover is broken where it just lifts up from the unit, otherwise you wont notice

      I have pictures here at http://picasaweb.google.com/cliendo

      If anyone wants it, e-mail me with an offer and I will bring it to the event because this sucker is HEAVY I don't want to bring it if I don't have to!

      The SWTPC is also a mess. It really looks like a hobbyist put it together. I am almost afraid to turn it on.. But in a way I really like it. While it is not professional looking that's the exact reason why I like it. I may bring it to the party to show. I might turn it on there so that if it blows up, we all get the experience. I am not selling this, this is too cool.

      I also have some other items on there looking for sale/trade that I will bring to the event

      I have a TI travelmate 2000 (no Powersupply)
      I have a Toshiba 3100e 1Meg/20Mb HD, fully functional
      I have a Commodore C128.. Fully functional
      I have an Atari Flashback. It has some Atari 7800 games built in so I figured I can plug it into a TV and someone could have fun.
      I have some SGI Indigos. I need to boot them up and do HINVs on them to show what they have. I will take pictures and post those.. (I forgot)

      I will keep digging and as I find more I will post