Unibus SMD controller

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009
      I've been using this Vax 11/750 as a table for far too long. It lives in the collection, sure, amongst the PDP-11 and the Primes. But it really never gets plugged in, it just sits there with a couple terminals sitting on it, and occasionally providing me a place to lay out a manual or something. The machine works. But I can't do a bloody thing with it, because... I have no disk controller.

      So - does anyone happen to have an extra Unibus SMD controller they would part with? I've got plenty of SMD drives - a couple of these Seagate Sabres would work real nice for this little Vaxling.

      -Ian