FW: [Fwd: Vintage computers and software for sale]

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      Hi folks,

      Erik Klein (of www.vintage-computer.com) sent me the message below -- a guy
      in Rahway, NJ is selling a bunch of stuff. I will try to get together with
      him sometime next week. I've got dibs on the Psion Series 3, but go ahead
      and claim whatever else ya'll want. :)

      Rahway is only 20 minutes from me, so I can pick up anything that's not too
      large (you know by now: whatever fits in the roadster).

      - Evan

      Subject: Vintage computers and software for sale
      From: UnkGadget7@...
      Date: Tue, September 13, 2005 5:37 pm
      To: webmaster@...

      I have the following vintage computers and software for sale. First
      response, first sale. All reasonable offers considered.

      1- IBM 286 XT 40 mb running DOS 6.2.0, RGB 80 Monitor, 5.25 &1.44 3.5
      drives. AA clock battery adapter converter, uses standard AA Alkaline
      batteries. Installed is Direct Access, Word Perfect, Gray Touch, Catch
      Word, Scanman, Automap, Special Days Program data from 1850-1989 birthdays,
      economics, historical events. Also Data Perfect and Plan perfect disks and
      manual copies.

      3- Rayovac computer clock batteries #844 4.5 V

      1- IBM Quietprinter III #5202, 11-#1299933 ribbons, 4-#1318154 print heads.

      1-PSION Series 3 Palm size pocket computer, 2-serial links, 1-ac adaptor,
      2-spell checker cards, 2-spreadsheet cards, 2-owner manuals, 2-programing
      manuals. LIKE NEW UNIT AND BOOKS

      Additional Software:
      IBM DOS 3.30
      Compaq user diagnostics v 6.01
      PC World Powerbase Utility
      Big Blue Disk's 19 Various disks
      PC Magazine Utilities Disk V1, V2, V3
      Spinright Hard Disk Program V 1.2
      Numeric Processor Accuracy test disk
      On Disk Monthly Solutions 16 disk set
      Andrew Tobia Money Program
      MS Word for Windows V 2.0
      Kiplinger's Ca Simply Money for Windows 3.0 Rite Writer Program

      Located in New Jersey, you pay shipping costs.
      E-Mail me at unkgadget7@... with offers and wants.

      --
      Erik Klein
      www.vintage-computer.com