VCW Central PA

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 14 , May 14 6:16 AM
      I will be hosting a VCW (Vintage Computer Workshop) at my house in
      State College, PA on the weekend of June 13/14. Bill Degnan, Dan Roganti
      and I will be working on various vintage computer projects, and anyone
      else willing to make the trip is welcome to attend. Tables, parts,
      monitors, tools and test equipment will be on hand. If you plan to stay
      overnight, please bring a sleeping bag.

      State College is the home of Penn State University, and is equally
      inconvenient from everywhere in the state. :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...