Re: [midatlanticretro] Gaming show in Philly this weekend

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
      Evan wrote:
      > http://www.ecgx.com/
      >
      > Anyone going from/through northern NJ, or want to carpool? I can barely
      > afford gas to drive around the block anymore.

      Are you sure you don't mean *next* weekend? :) I am planning on going,
      if I can get that day off from work.. But I currently reside in
      Burlington, NJ.

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • relayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
        That was a great show last year. I had a table there so I didn't get
        to visit everything. I wish I had more money on hand to supplement my
        collections.

        If I go, I'll be driving from York.

        Jeff

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@c...>