Silicon Graphics Indigo2 and O2s for sale

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      I got an e-mail from a person selling 10 SGI Indigo2s and it seems he is only looking for $100 for all 10

      and I quote "tell whomever might be interested they can have the lot for $100. All of them work(some come with CD drives). But not all of them have hard drives installed, but some do, and will have irix installed. So, theyll get at least 10 working i2s for $100."

      He is also selling SGI O2s, but I forgot the price.

      The gentleman's is in Wayne NJ and his e-mail address is kyle000@...