Re: [midatlanticretro] First Graphics Game written on and for a Home Computer (maybe)

    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2009
      I can believe that there were a lot of unknown homebrew computers in 1975 that were built around the IMP 16.   Even Byte was a proponent of the IMP processor, and considered it important enough to feature and compare with the 8008 and 8080:
      http://vintagecomputer.net/cisc367/Byte%20September%201975%20Which%20Microprocessor%20For%20You.pdf

      Once the system was built, having 16-bit is going to be an advantage with a game like this, why not!

      Bill

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      This is a big claim, however, it should be described as an ascii graphics game program

      =Dan.

      Christian Liendo wrote:
      I saw this on slashdot and this is a big claim, I don't know how true it is. Even it is not, it is a very interesting read.

      http://exoticsciences.com/