Re: [midatlanticretro] My Video of Altair Music

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2009

      cool,

      now how about Bohemian Rhapsody ?  :)

      =Dan

      B Degnan wrote:
      Hi,

      Making an Altair play "Fool on the Hill" was one of those things I
      always wanted to do I suppose, and now I can check that off my list.
      We can replicate this on the MARCH Altair, but you may need to remove
      the Processor Tech General Purpose card from the system, first (CUTTER
      may interfere).  Set up is easy and only takes a few minutes.  All you
      need is an Altair 8800 and an AM Radio.  You then toggle in the program
      from address 000 to 033, and the data from 040 (per their example).My

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgYhVnmeWrk

      enjoy....I included the code listing at the end of the video in the
      event that a copy of Feb 1976 Dr. Dobb's is not available.

      I will post the article on my web site in the /CISC367 directory.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)