MARCH at TCF?

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 6:19 AM
      Perhaps a one day teaser at the TCF would encourage people to come to the
      full-blown event at the InfoAge. We could give out information/directions, etc.

      If we are given free space again, we should take advantage of the free
      promotion for our own event.

      Bill
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 9:15 AM
        Yeah, I'm thinking just an ordinary exhibit booth however, not a big display -- we have to save our energy.   :)