Gaming show in Philly this weekend

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
      http://www.ecgx.com/

      Anyone going from/through northern NJ, or want to carpool? I can barely
      afford gas to drive around the block anymore.

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
        Evan wrote:
        > http://www.ecgx.com/
        >
        > Anyone going from/through northern NJ, or want to carpool? I can barely
        > afford gas to drive around the block anymore.

        Are you sure you don't mean *next* weekend? :) I am planning on going,
        if I can get that day off from work.. But I currently reside in
        Burlington, NJ.

        Cheers,

        Bryan
      • relayer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
          That was a great show last year. I had a table there so I didn't get
          to visit everything. I wish I had more money on hand to supplement my
          collections.

          If I go, I'll be driving from York.

          Jeff

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@c...>