Offer: (computer) Floppy Disks, 3.5 inch, New, 450+

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Computer Floppy Disks, 3.5 inch, 1.44Mb., New, approx. 450+. Boxed in groups of 50 ea. Part of a 2003 promotion, these didn't get used. All have the same piece of software on the disks, you'll have to erase as you use them.

      Take one, some or all. I also posted a similar message on my local 'freecycle' groups. I figure somebody has got to want them. Will ship, pickup better. Bill / KA3AIS

      Get educated. Click here for Adult Education programs.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsIn6MR8y6pUQFICNIfNHS5EfcAUcdoZ8ADyPtXDRAy0niTDRyGMoQ/