Re: [midatlanticretro] OT msg posting reminder was / re: stupid Windows 3.1 question

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2009
      Please remember to preface off-topic subject lines with "OT:" so people can easily skip them if desired.
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2009
        evan@... wrote:
        > Please remember to preface off-topic subject lines with "OT:" so people can easily skip them if desired.

        Bleh!

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Richard A. Cini
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2009
          Re: [midatlanticretro] OT msg posting reminder was / re: stupid Windows 3.1 question Ok. Sorry about that.

          On 5/3/09 12:27 PM, "evan@..." <evan@...> wrote:

          Please remember to preface off-topic subject lines with "OT:" so people can easily skip them if desired.

          Rich

          --
          Rich Cini
          Collector of Classic Computers