Anyone else dropping posts from the group ?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009

      Anyone else dropping posts from the group ?

      I just noticed since the past 2 days some of the postings haven't made it to my email account.
      It seems to skip over some of the postings, I get some and not others, even though I see them all on the group's website.
      So I checked my mail filter the other day and I have it right at the top here inside Thunderbird so as not to miss any postings.
      But it happened again today, I didn't get B.D's or Jim's postings, I only got mine from today.

      =Dan
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        Hi Dan:

        I just took a peek, and I did not get those messages from Jim or Bill
        today, either.

        Curious.

        73 de Ray

        On May 1, 2009, at 6:19 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:

        > Anyone else dropping posts from the group ?
        >
        > I just noticed since the past 2 days some of the postings haven't
        > made it to my email account.
        > It seems to skip over some of the postings, I get some and not
        > others, even though I see them all on the group's website.
        > So I checked my mail filter the other day and I have it right at
        > the top here inside Thunderbird so as not to miss any postings.
        > But it happened again today, I didn't get B.D's or Jim's postings,
        > I only got mine from today.
        >
        > =Dan
        > -- [ = http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/ ]

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2009
          Dan Roganti wrote:

          > Anyone else dropping posts from the group ?
          >
          > I just noticed since the past 2 days some of the postings haven't made
          > it to my email account.
          > It seems to skip over some of the postings, I get some and not others,
          > even though I see them all on the group's website.
          > So I checked my mail filter the other day and I have it right at the top
          > here inside Thunderbird so as not to miss any postings.
          > But it happened again today, I didn't get B.D's or Jim's postings, I
          > only got mine from today.

          I don't get any dropped, but I get a LOT of them WAY out of order.

          Peace... Sridhar