VCF East 3.0 date decided

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8 11:59 AM
      Been speaking with the other officers, especially with Jim S., and we
      decided that our edition of VCF is best scheduled after the Trenton show --
      not before -- because the Trenton attendees are our core, captive audience
      and it would be short-sighted of us to overlook them.

      So: VCF East 3.0 will be Saturday, May 13. That gives people who attend the
      Trenton event enough time to make plans and spread the word about our show.

      Mark your calendars now!!

      Details to come at some point in the future.

      - 780 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8 1:15 PM
        I think you make the right decision.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8 1:22 PM
          Thanks.

          evan947@... writes:

          > So: VCF East 3.0 will be Saturday, May 13.  That gives
          people who attend the
          >  Trenton event enough time to make plans and
          spread the word about our show.
        • BOYD BORRILL
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8 3:40 PM
            Hi;
            I haven't written mucch of late --- too busy marrying off a daughter, celebratng the graduation from HS and GS of my grandaughters and moving again.
                 I can't resist a comment about yur schedule for VCF East. Once upon a time I spent four solid days on booth duty at a NCC, which is on of the most tiring jobs in the world.  Just when we began celebrating the end of the NCC some idiot decided to hold a two day extension for OEMs only! I have never been more weary in my life than when we finally got to bfeak the booth down and go home!
            Ray

            Thanks.

            evan947@... writes:

            > So: VCF East 3.0 will be Saturday, May 13.  That gives people who attend the
            >  Trenton event enough time to make plans and spread the word about our show.

            Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power
          • David Gesswein
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8 5:09 PM
              > So: VCF East 3.0 will be Saturday, May 13. That gives people who attend the
              > Trenton event enough time to make plans and spread the word about our show.

              Does this imply that people are planning to have an exhibit at Trenton
              and a VCF?
            • Evan
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 8 7:10 PM
                No, I meant the attendees / general public.

                > So: VCF East 3.0 will be Saturday, May 13.  That gives
                people who attend the
                > Trenton event enough time to make plans and spread
                the word about our show.

                Does this imply that people are planning to have an exhibit at Trenton
                and a VCF?
              • Dan
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 9 4:11 AM
                  Road Trip !!!

                  This is good news, I can look forward to this.

                  =Dan