Re: [midatlanticretro] 4 amigas for $25 in Philly area craigs list

  • Mark D
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2009
      Nah,

      I just thought maybe the guy was wasting my time. 2 of them have HDD's
      and 2 don't. Only one of them definitely works but the other 3 I'm not
      sure about. I am a total amiga newb and I've been looking for a deal
      like this for years to play with them. I have 6 different Atari
      computers so I'm pretty obsessed.

      Thanks,
      Mark