IBM PCjr in L.I.

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 5:53 AM
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/sys/1141029355.html

      Vintage Ibm PCjr complete setup (Smithtown)

      Reply to: sale-k99up-1141029355@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-04-26, 1:50PM EDT

      THIS IS A COLLECTOR'S TREASURE! Just look on e-bay!
      I have a PCjr that works fine, like new and in a case. Also a monitor, printer, Basic cartridge,Tecmar memory expansion,
      and a large amount of of software, books and manuals. Software is in original boxes, with looseleaf guides. It includes
      the Assistant Series, Logo, Dos 3.3, Multiplan, Wordproof, Norton Utilities, Typing Tutor and more. Manuals include
      Guide to Operations, Exploring the IBM PCjr, Logo for PCjr, Nudges (Logo), Cracking the Peanut, a 1989 catalog of products,
      Hands on Basic, and more.
      I was the Long Island representative for the NCTI (National Computer Training Institute) in 1984-85, and taught education
      courses using the equipment during that time. I would be pleased to see it in the hands of a collector.
      I am asking only $50 for it all. I am sure it is worth much more.

      • Location: Smithtown
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      image 1141029355-0