OT: Jeri Ellsworth's C64/Nintendo purse

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
      Ok lets be honest... Is Jeri Ellsworth EVER off topic? I think not.. But to be nice I put the OT

      http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/04/jeris_nifty_nintendo_purse.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
        No argument here, it's got a Commodore 64 inside.
        Ok lets be honest... Is Jeri Ellsworth EVER off topic? I think not.. But to be nice I put the OT

        http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/04/jeris_nifty_nintendo_purse.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

      • Timothy J Fagan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
          Odd that the first photo on the page is showing the Nintendo-purse playing Arkanoid, which requires a special controller with a built-in paddle to play, not the regular NES gamepad. Smile emoticon

          I'd love to say I want one, but I don't think a purse would fit in my vintage computer/gaming collection. Oh, who am I kidding?!?! Anything made by hacking-goddess JE would fit right in with my collection! LOL

          --Timster--

          Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:54 PM
          Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Jeri Ellsworth's C64/Nintendo purse

          No argument here, it's got a Commodore 64 inside.

          Ok lets be honest... Is Jeri Ellsworth EVER off topic? I think not.. But to be nice I put the OT

          http://blog. makezine. com/archive/ 2009/04/jeris_ nifty_nintendo_ purse.html? CMP=OTC-0D6B4898 4890

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2009
            Jeri makes some cool stuff ! How about a C64 in a wallet ?  Or a briefcase C64 ?  The list of possibilities is endless. I loved the DTV 64, I'm still working on getting a V2 or V3 so that you can change the games on it.