Re: [midatlanticretro] NJ Hall Of Fame 2009 - I see that Marconi is in there

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2009
      Yup.  Fred will be at the ceremony.

      The organization doesn't have a physical home.  They're talking about having various homes throughout the state.  So, Fred is offering them space at InfoAge for an exhibit devoted to the sci-tech inductees.  All to be determined though.

      I just rcvd an email about the induction ceremony
      I see that Marconi made it in there - even Abbott & Costello, and Carl Sagan !

      This year our class of inductees includes Bud Abbott & Lou Costello, Jon Bon Jovi, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Althea Gibson, Jerry Lewis, Guglielmo Marconi, Shaquille O'Neal, Phil Rizzuto, Paul Robeson, Carl Sagan, Walt Whitman and William Carlos Williams. In addition, Senator Bill Bradley, who had to miss last year's ceremony, will be with us.

      =Dan