NJ Hall Of Fame 2009 - I see that Marconi is in there

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2009

      I just rcvd an email about the induction ceremony
      I see that Marconi made it in there - even Abbott & Costello, and Carl Sagan !

      This year our class of inductees includes Bud Abbott & Lou Costello, Jon Bon Jovi, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Althea Gibson, Jerry Lewis, Guglielmo Marconi, Shaquille O'Neal, Phil Rizzuto, Paul Robeson, Carl Sagan, Walt Whitman and William Carlos Williams. In addition, Senator Bill Bradley, who had to miss last year's ceremony, will be with us.

      =Dan