Trenton tomorrow -- one free ticket available

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
      Bryan can't make it, so our booth will be just me and Andy.

      Andy already has a ticket so my guest pass is available to which MARCHin
      wants it.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
        PS - I'm giving a lecture from 3:40 - 4:45 so whoever comes and uses the
        freebie will be expected to cover our table (at least) during that
        time. Andy might get lonesome. :)

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
          Claimed by Joe.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
            What is the lecture about?
            bd

            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            Claimed by Joe.

            PS - I'm giving a lecture from 3:40 - 4:45 so whoever comes and uses the
            freebie will be expected to cover our table (at least) during that
            time.  Andy might get lonesome.  :)

            Bryan can't make it, so our booth will be just me and Andy.

            Andy already has a ticket so my guest pass is available to which MARCHin
            wants it.

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
              Same as in the past: "Vintage Computing for Newbs"
              What is the lecture about?
            • Andy Meyer
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
                Guys,

                The flyer I have says:
                "Bring Your Robot & Get in FREE!"

                Doesn't say what kind, or whether it has to work.
                If you've got a toy robot (who doesn't) bring it along.
                It might save you fifteen bucks.

                Seems worth a try.

                Andy
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
                  I'm a robot. I'm so advanced that I pass the Turing test.
                  > Guys,
                  >
                  > The flyer I have says:
                  > "Bring Your Robot& Get in FREE!"
                  >
                  > Doesn't say what kind, or whether it has to work.
                  > If you've got a toy robot (who doesn't) bring it along.
                  > It might save you fifteen bucks.
                  >
                  > Seems worth a try.
                  >
                  > Andy

                • Andy Meyer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 25, 2009
                    On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                    > I'm a robot.  I'm so advanced that I pass the Turing test.

                    No, I think they want an actual robot.