Re: [midatlanticretro] Hello to MARCH

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 10:48 PM
      Welcome mark !

      Sorry to hear that you are unemployed Sad smiley emoticon

      I loved UNIX in college. It was a very interesting OS for someone starting out in the computing field.  I believe that Drexel used the Solaris variant.  I used an HP variant when I was in the computing field. I still have lots of books on it.  I even saved every college textbook I ever bought. Don't know why. I think I am a book hoarder.

      Hope to see you around MARCH events ! Smiley emoticon