Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI missing Fig.2 diagram

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 23 6:33 PM

      B Degnan wrote:
      OK.  I've uploaded a copy of figure 2 to my site
      vintagecomputer.net/imsai/imsai_fig2.pdf

      It was a pain to make, because it's a triple fold.  I had to piece it
      together from three scans, so excuse the color variance and cropping to
      make it fit.  Feel free to share as needed.

      That's great !
      The scan came out quite good.
      I'll forward the link.

      thanks !