VCF Landenberg v .0010

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2009
      Please let me know if you're coming, and what day. Questions ?

      Thanks

      Bill
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 23, 2009
        On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Bill Degnan wrote:

        > Please let me know if you're coming, and what day. Questions ?

        Is that "Vintage Computer Fixing"?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 23, 2009

          > On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Bill Degnan wrote:
          >
          > > Please let me know if you're coming, and what day. Questions ?
          >
          > Is that "Vintage Computer Fixing"?

          or flubbing :-)
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 23, 2009

            Bill Degnan wrote:
            Please let me know if you're coming, and what day.  Questions ?

            Sat & Sun
            'n crashing on the couch

            =Dan

          • Bill Dromgoole
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 23, 2009
              Bill, I will try to visit on Sunday, will be at TCF on Saturday.
              Should I bring somthing S-100 to work on?

              Do you have a terminal to see output?

              Bill #3

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
                Bill #3,
                Yes bring an S-100 if you want to work on it. Our focus is going to be
                S-100 I/O (terminal and downloading programs) and disk drives (5 1/4"
                and 8"). What were you planning to bring? I will have
                terminals/cables, and should have one available, or you can just use a
                laptop.
                Bill D

                Bill Dromgoole wrote:
                > Bill, I will try to visit on Sunday, will be at TCF on Saturday.
                > Should I bring somthing S-100 to work on?
                >
                > Do you have a terminal to see output?
                >
                > Bill #3

              • Bill Dromgoole
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
                  I'll bring an SD Sales Z8800 CPU card and a TDL System Monitor card in a
                  homebrew case with a homebrew power supply.
                  I've been running the power supply for a day or so on a variac to condition the
                  filter caps.
                  I didn't monitor the leakage current, just brought it up slowly. I'm at 100
                  volts AC input right now.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
                    Sounds interesting. Does either have rs232 output?
                    bd