Welcome new guy re: work day today

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      Joe and I met at the museum at 10:30 this morning. To our surprise, a
      new guy wandered in shortly thereafter. His name is Marc (should be on
      our list soon); apparently he visited InfoAge this past weekend (when we
      weren't there) and came back today looking for us.

      So, me / Joe / newb spent the day consolidating our storage corner of
      the first H-building. It went very well. All of our items are now in
      one place, and we purged the non-MARCH items that were mistakenly put
      there by other people. We put in a solid five hours of actual work.

      There is a little more to do, maybe another two hours' worth. That
      includes (at last!) emptying our old exhibit room from the hotel building.

      After that our focus is 1. basement library room, 2a., build more
      exhibits in 9032, 2b. spring party, 3., VCF East 6.0.