Re: [midatlanticretro] not yet vintage, but free server in Leonia, NJ

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 21 3:39 PM

      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Attention MARCHins, don't even think about asking me to pick up this
      stuff in the Miata.  Chances are "Symmetrix" = the EMC brand = REALLY
      BIG.  :-)

      So... any chance of you picking this up in the Miata?

      All you need is a pair of those JATO's again to race down the jersey turnpike :)

      =Dan

    • Dan Roganti