CISC/CPEG 367 at U of Delaware next Fall

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Good news, I am teaching again next fall. If you know any students at U of
      D, please pass this on to them, I am hoping for a fuller class this year.

      CISC(CPEG) 367-010 HISTORY AND PRESERVATION OF MICROCOMPUTING
      Important milestones contributing to the evolution of modern
      microcomputer systems through historical context and by experimenting
      with historical microcomputer system hardware, operating systems and
      software. Through research and discussion, explores reasons why
      historical preservation of computer hardware and software is important.