Re: New E-bay?

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 14 9:18 AM
      Yes, but the below thread suddenly makes me realize how Ted Stevens got confused about how email works in his famous "series of tubes" speech. There was some bit of it where he claimed that an email he sent didn't reach his staff until days later because the internet was clogged. Maybe it was just because it was sitting in drafts for days.