RE: [midatlanticretro] Old Timer's Day at PACS

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
      I'd like to be there but that is the E-Cycling day here in Sussex county and I have a lot of JUNK I have to get rid of. Hopefully the next time. And it is JUNK. Two old dead vga monitors. Two or 3 OKI laser printers from the 80s/early 90s.

      If anyone else in this area has junk for that day let me know. I'll take it over for you. No point in everyone waiting in line.

      Kelly