Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Old Timer's Day at PACS

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
      Ron,
      How much display space will there be?
      Bill
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
        I'd like to be there but that is the E-Cycling day here in Sussex county and I have a lot of JUNK I have to get rid of. Hopefully the next time. And it is JUNK. Two old dead vga monitors. Two or 3 OKI laser printers from the 80s/early 90s.

        If anyone else in this area has junk for that day let me know. I'll take it over for you. No point in everyone waiting in line.

        Kelly