Old Timer's Day at PACS

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2009
      The Philadelphia Area Computer Society cordially invites
      the members of MARCH to:

      "Old Timer's Day"

      Saturday, May 16th 2009
      Super Giant food store
      Community Center, 2nd Floor
      315 York Road
      Willow Grove, PA 19090

      With a special guest appearance by:

      Bill Degnan from 12 to 1 PM.

      There will be tables set up for folks
      to demonstrate their vintage computers
      after Bill's talk.

      For further information go to: www.pacsnet.org

      Please plan to attend, to make this a very special day.

      Thanks,

      Ron Kushnier
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2009
        MAN!!!!! That location is a stone's throw from where I live in PA.
        The -problem- is that I expect to be down south at my place in GA
        during most of May. Argh! I would have brought my Tandy 102. Bad
        luck in timing for me. Grumble, grumble.

        73 de Ray

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
          Obviously I will be there....Contact me if you're planning on coming.

          Bill

          Ray Sills wrote:
[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • rkushnier
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
            Hi Ray,
            Sorry you will not be able to attend. Your Tandy would have made for an interesting display. Hope other members can bring their treasures.

            Feel free to come to any other PACS meeting. We meet the third Saturday of each month from September through June. There is always something exciting going on, and the Giant Community Center is just SUPER! Free Wi-Fi, parking, and excellent presentation facilities.

            Ron K

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
              Ron,
              How much display space will there be?
              Bill
            • Kelly D. Leavitt
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
                I'd like to be there but that is the E-Cycling day here in Sussex county and I have a lot of JUNK I have to get rid of. Hopefully the next time. And it is JUNK. Two old dead vga monitors. Two or 3 OKI laser printers from the 80s/early 90s.

                If anyone else in this area has junk for that day let me know. I'll take it over for you. No point in everyone waiting in line.

                Kelly

                    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/midatlanti cretro/join

                    mailto:midatlanticr etro-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                    mailto:midatlanticr etro-fullfeature d@yahoogroups. com