Re: [midatlanticretro] New E-bay?

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 10, 2009
      Since we are off topic,   we can talk about how as a youth I worked in a Animal Hospital and saw a cat die from a BB Gun and was traumatized and wanted to get back at the person that killed the cat..

      Oh yea did i forget to mention that I am a reservist in the military and was trained in the use of firearms?

      Oh back to the traumatization, my doctor says I am better as long as I dont listen to the voices. :D

      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 10, 2009
        Please disregard this this was an old e-mail about an off topic thread that I never sent but was in drafts. I went to hit delete, but I hit send by accident..

        Since we are off topic,   we can talk about how as a youth I worked in a Animal Hospital and saw a cat die from a BB Gun and was traumatized and wanted to get back at the person that killed the cat..

        Oh yea did i forget to mention that I am a reservist in the military and was trained in the use of firearms?

        Oh back to the traumatization, my doctor says I am better as long as I dont listen to the voices. :D

        >>> For the past month I have watched this board turn into a chat room
        that has little to do with actual projects

        I think it's just some post-show (VCF, HOPE, Trenton) amusement. At least
        that's how I meant ti.

        >>> or are we just killing cats, fixing cars?

        I like to kill cats WITH my car.

      • Timothy J Fagan
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 10, 2009
          Wow - did this reply circle the global networks for almost seven months before finally reaching its destination, or are you just this far behind on your e-mail Christian???

          Surprised smile emoticon

          Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 5:29 PM

          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 10, 2009
            I apologize sending this... Back then I was trying to be funny like the other guys. It was off color humor and it was an off topic off color thread. I determined that this was not funny so I never sent it and I end up sending it by accident 7 months later. If this e-mail offends anyone, I apologize.

            Please disregard this this was an old e-mail about an off topic thread that I never sent but was in drafts. I went to hit delete, but I hit send by accident..

            Since we are off topic,   we can talk about how as a youth I worked in a Animal Hospital and saw a cat die from a BB Gun and was traumatized and wanted to get back at the person that killed the cat..

            Oh yea did i forget to mention that I am a reservist in the military and was trained in the use of firearms?

            Oh back to the traumatization, my doctor says I am better as long as I dont listen to the voices. :D

            >>> For the past month I have watched this board turn into a chat room
            that has little to do with actual projects

            I think it's just some post-show (VCF, HOPE, Trenton) amusement. At least
            that's how I meant ti.

            >>> or are we just killing cats, fixing cars?

            I like to kill cats WITH my car.

          • Brian Cirulnick
            Message 5 of 29 , Apr 14, 2009
              Yes, but the below thread suddenly makes me realize how Ted Stevens got confused about how email works in his famous "series of tubes" speech. There was some bit of it where he claimed that an email he sent didn't reach his staff until days later because the internet was clogged. Maybe it was just because it was sitting in drafts for days.